Madness Ionizing Madness Ionizing

Some really great stuff.

Animation was smooth with original sprites, sound effects were great and the music was a fine selection although it felt like it didn't match at some points. Fantastic!

Also, 1 question. At the start of the animation, where did the protagonist get his pistol from?

Msg 2 the FUKKiN HateRzZz Msg 2 the FUKKiN HateRzZz

Hmmph

More spam. I see no reason what spam is for apart from showing that the creator is an ignorant fool.
But, I guess I need to provide constructive crits so here goes:
Animation 0/10: This is just a slideshow and a video of some weirdo beating up a woman with a skateboard, not even worthy to be called an animation in the first place. Come on, you know you can do better. Even stick figures are appreciated on NG so you can make yourself a little more known by submitting a stick fight or something.
Music 0/10: My ears bleed like hell. An instrumental piece by NGers would have done the trick, not a person screaming into the microphone.
Conclusion 0/10: Not worthy of respect. Gratz on being turd of the week. Well, at least you're known now. Happy? Submitting more spam will incline me to rate all your flash 0. So, submit something better or don't submit at all.
If you wanted to be heard, be heard in the right way.

Josh VS Lewis, Round 1 Josh VS Lewis, Round 1

Fine by me

Smooth animation and decent sound effects, although in contrast to many more stickfights created out there, this is only average.
Way too short and tad bit too colourless in the backdrop. Make your next animation longer and add a more coloured backdrop.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Needs a level cap, otherwise the stat allocation will be reckless and therefore, stat allocation feels as though allocating it anywhere will suffice and has no real impact in the end. Also, the armor varieties within the armor class is a bit lacking, making creating a unique character quite hard. Melee weapons don't have much variety either. Guns are aplenty though, and the combat is fantastic (apart from frequent control lag). Also, with the level cap, there should be a re-spec option and multiple character slots.

Skincraft Skincraft

So much better than other skin creators!

Miners Need Cool Shoes was another similar skin creator but this one was a lot more clear and organised than that one. I take my hat off to you, sir.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Humorous, yet intuitive.

This game was way more than I expected. I was expecting simple cliff jumps and general nonsense. But what came out surprised me greatly. You didn't make just a joke, you took it a whole new level and made a puzzle game then bamboozled me for hours. Good sense of humour, nice art style, and puzzling puzzles. Good job, good sir.

D F o T M ~P~ (Teaser) D F o T M ~P~ (Teaser)

It has the sinister feel to it, but it's lacking the mechanical noises that a factory should have.

Also, if the factory were abandoned, it should sound a lot more empty and dissonant.

Dimrain47 Tribute ~P~ Dimrain47 Tribute ~P~

I love Dimrain47 too!

Nice orchestral take on it too.

Phyrnna responds:

I'm not sure if others have done it before, but I figured I could make it awesome. :D

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Where have you been all these years?

While certainly not your best track, this is still a pretty great comeback. Keep it up and continue rocking on.

Docile Docile

There HAS to be a hidden dick somewhere...

Mechanized Death Mechanized Death

ALL DAT FUCKING RUST

Forma Forma

Could have been better

First off, I'd like to mention the colours in this one. After seeing what you did with "Morte", this one pales in comparison. There is a severe lack of yellow in this.

Then there's the lines. While "Morte" had many lines for detail, this had a minimal number of lines.

Overall, if the picture was more detailed, it would have been better. But otherwise, a well done piece.