Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Needs a level cap, otherwise the stat allocation will be reckless and therefore, stat allocation feels as though allocating it anywhere will suffice and has no real impact in the end. Also, the armor varieties within the armor class is a bit lacking, making creating a unique character quite hard. Melee weapons don't have much variety either. Guns are aplenty though, and the combat is fantastic (apart from frequent control lag). Also, with the level cap, there should be a re-spec option and multiple character slots.

Skincraft Skincraft

So much better than other skin creators!

Miners Need Cool Shoes was another similar skin creator but this one was a lot more clear and organised than that one. I take my hat off to you, sir.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Humorous, yet intuitive.

This game was way more than I expected. I was expecting simple cliff jumps and general nonsense. But what came out surprised me greatly. You didn't make just a joke, you took it a whole new level and made a puzzle game then bamboozled me for hours. Good sense of humour, nice art style, and puzzling puzzles. Good job, good sir.

Rebuild Rebuild

That was 2 hours of epicness

Hard was a pretty mean bitch at first, but it gets easier.
Still beating Harder, that is one motherf***er.

Oh right, I need to post something constructive.
GAMEPLAY: 9/10. Thoroughly enjoyed all 2 hours of the first playthrough. The best turn-based I've played in a while. You could have made it longer though, by allowing us to rid of the Zed in other towns. The other endings added replayability to the game.

MUSIC: 9/10. Authentically creepy and eerie. Very fitting for this genre. It does get very repetitive though...

ART: 9/10. I thought it was pretty interesting art style. Then I realised all the buildings were the same looking when it came to one type. A varied palette of colours would have been very interesting indeed. The buildings look very bland once you are done reclaiming the town.

OVERALL: 9/10. A very fantastic game, to say the least. Well done! Hope you will make similar games, or other improvements.

Mazeee 3 Mazeee 3

Improvements needed for satisfactory gameplay.

Oh I can't begin to say how this can be improved...

ART 2/10 It is, from beginning to end, lacking in superior design. If it weren't so plain I may have forgiven the INSANELY EASY gameplay. Just add more, how you say, shades or something in the game.

GAMEPLAY 3/10: Effort was made but TOO FRIKKEN EASY. How about making platformers?

MUSIC: Needs to be added. Just don't take random death metal crap and blow my ears off.

Overall: Boring as hell. 3/10. You need a more satisfactory genre of a game.

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Woah, sweet difficulty

Wow, this is tough.
Just when I thought the game was difficult, you HAD to add bosses in.
Spent 2 hours and haven't even completed Claudette.
Amazing concept there, though this may be a touch too difficult for people who lack patience and timing.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Repetitive, man

What I'm doing is actually just spamming lasers.
You need to work on the strategy point in this game.
But the graphics were awesome and my computer doesn't suck so it didn't lag.
6/10 - Could use improvement. Just repetitive. Awesome graphics though.

MindChamber responds:

it is repetitive if you dont try.

Final Fantasy Pits RPG Final Fantasy Pits RPG

OK, but...

I know how much you want to stick to the original but, from the way you pieced the entire thing together, the original looks like crap. Even the FIRST battle was frikken tough. Never beat it, never want to.
You might want to add a few more pots to the first battle.
No matter how original it is, this is lousy. Sorry, but in order to get better scores, you need to make improvements to the fragments of the original.
Good try, yeah?

Don't Mess With Preloader Don't Mess With Preloader

Meh, short.

It's FAR too short for my liking. Also, the movement wasn't too smooth. And your art is pretty atrocious (although, when it comes to drawing on a computer, I suck too).
A good try, but needs A LOT of improvement.

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

Awesome!

Totally challenging, this game has a totally original concept. I also found the rabbit's compliments very encouraging.
10/10 5/5 Cheers!