Madness Ionizing Madness Ionizing

Some really great stuff.

Animation was smooth with original sprites, sound effects were great and the music was a fine selection although it felt like it didn't match at some points. Fantastic!

Also, 1 question. At the start of the animation, where did the protagonist get his pistol from?

Msg 2 the FUKKiN HateRzZz Msg 2 the FUKKiN HateRzZz

Hmmph

More spam. I see no reason what spam is for apart from showing that the creator is an ignorant fool.
But, I guess I need to provide constructive crits so here goes:
Animation 0/10: This is just a slideshow and a video of some weirdo beating up a woman with a skateboard, not even worthy to be called an animation in the first place. Come on, you know you can do better. Even stick figures are appreciated on NG so you can make yourself a little more known by submitting a stick fight or something.
Music 0/10: My ears bleed like hell. An instrumental piece by NGers would have done the trick, not a person screaming into the microphone.
Conclusion 0/10: Not worthy of respect. Gratz on being turd of the week. Well, at least you're known now. Happy? Submitting more spam will incline me to rate all your flash 0. So, submit something better or don't submit at all.
If you wanted to be heard, be heard in the right way.

Josh VS Lewis, Round 1 Josh VS Lewis, Round 1

Fine by me

Smooth animation and decent sound effects, although in contrast to many more stickfights created out there, this is only average.
Way too short and tad bit too colourless in the backdrop. Make your next animation longer and add a more coloured backdrop.

A tricky animation A tricky animation

Nice.

Great job you did there. Loved the Thing Thing 4 references.

The Death of Chrome- The Death of Chrome-

Try harder

The art was pretty bad, animation quality is pretty low and it dragged on for pretty long.
Try again. You have potential in animating.

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

"BASEBALL!"

I love the Professor's hollow threats and Luke's screaming

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

"I'm 42 years old!"

LOL, that was just so freakin' hilarious!

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

OK, it was funny

I've played and finished the game (finished for about 6 times now) so I understood most of the jokes.(BTW, did anyone try climbing up the stairwell on the horse? Yes, they should add an elevator.Cheers for the elevator joke.)
But the groping definitely wasn't funny. And for anyone who didn't like the ending, sorry, but really, that's how the game ends.
(The 'hole in the ceiling' gibberish was hilarious.)

SomethingReallyStupid Ep2 SomethingReallyStupid Ep2

Short...

Short but silly humour

Japan. Japan.

Bad title and some others

The content of this flash does not suit its title and your animation sucks.